Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Response to Anonymous

Anonymous said...
"Dear Nikki,I don't know how you do it but you manage to find the funny in the everyday. I admire your spirit. Thanks for sharing."
December 10, 2007 11:56:00 PM EST

Anonymous,

I am a very happy person by nature. I love to laugh...the more often the better. Sometimes it gets me in trouble, because I have been guilty of laughing at inappropriate times. (Ask my husband.)

Seriously, being able to find "the funny" in the everyday is what has enabled me to continue to care for my grandmother and other family members. Especially during difficult times. Sometimes life is hard, but God and laughter help me hurdle over "life's bumps" with ease.

Thanks for your continued support.

"Our mouths are filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy...The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:2-3

No comments: