Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Friday, November 2, 2007

Still Happy

Muddear may not remember who attended her Birthday dinner, but she definitely remembers having dinner. It has been three days since our trip to Montgomery Inn and Muddear is still talking about that night. She devoured her leftovers on Wednesday for lunch and last night tried on her new coat. Why two days later you ask...unfortunately on Tuesday night after dinner, Muddear was too tuckered to do anything but go to bed.

I am still kicking myself, because I forgot to take a camera to capture precious moments from our birthday excursion. I will take pictures of her gifts and hopefully post them within the next few days. I can't wait to share them with you.

No comments: