Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Monday, November 5, 2007

Homecoming

My brother Tommy is officially home from the military. Tonight he came over to visit with his new girlfriend. I was so happy to see him. My baby brother is finally home from the marines. God is good!

Anyway, whenever Tommy comes home he always makes sure that he visits with Muddear. As always she initially doesn't recognize him, but that is rectified after a few minutes of conversation.

"Hey Muddear! How are you doing?"
"I'm fine."
"How old are you now?"
"I'm about 95. Just trying to make it to 100. So many have tried...and so many have failed!"

My brother was simply tickled by their conversation. You just never know what will come out of Muddear's mouth.

No comments: