Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Sunday, October 7, 2007

You Don't Care About Me!

Thursday morning Mike was making breakfast for Little Mike while he was getting ready for school. Muddear, who decided to wake up early than normal, started yelling for Mike at the top of her lungs.

"What do you want Muddear?"

"I need you to come upstairs."

"I can't come upstairs right now, I am making sure Mike is ready for school."

"You care about those kids more than you care about me!"

"Muddear, I don't have time to argue. I am getting Mike ready for school. I know you may need me - I will come back in a few minutes once he leaves."

Oh Boy, Muddear was ticked off! She was throwing a tantrum because she could not have her way!

No comments: