Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Bloggers Delight

Just think, six months ago, I had never heard of the concept of blogging. Now I am a blogaholic! Writing my own to share my experiences and reading other's to discover what is going on in the world around me. As a result of my incessant desire to learn, I came across the website Blog Book.

My first reaction was to laugh. When discussing with others, I really viewed the site as a joke. But later I decided to go back to the site and read in more depth. I have since changed my mind. Blog Book gives you the opportunity to memorialize the thoughts, feelings, experiences, wisdom, and knowledge that you have poured into your blog. How? By turning your blog into a book! How exciting! I know that there will come a time when Muddear will not be with us anymore and at that time, I will blog no more. At least not about Dementia Thoughts. And yet, I can retain every laugh, every frustration, and every complaint in a hardback or softcover book. I can even retail it right from the website. Be sure to check it out at http://www.blurb.com/.

No comments: