Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Time...

Caregiving itself is not necessarily difficult. It is the demands that are placed on your life as a result of your responsibilities as a caregiver. My time is not my own to do with as I will. Right now it is 10:49 a.m. Saturday morning, and I am trying to think of all the things I can cram into the next hour while my grandmother is taking her morning nap. Do I blog? Work on my book manuscript? Surf the net? Start reading my new book? Take a nap? Complete the projects I brought home from work? Finish the purse I was knitting?

There is no commodity more valuable than uninterrupted quiet time. What I wouldn't give for more of it.

No comments: