Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Friday, October 10, 2008

You-Are-Fired!

You never know what is going on in Muddear's head - today or any other day. But I especially love it when she says something absolutely unexpected. Whether good or bad, positive or negative, it always seems to make me laugh. Which as a caregiver, laughter is an awesome thing!

So, I am sure you can imagine the hilarity of the situation when the aide called told me that Muddear officially fired her today. Apparently Sharon pissed Muddear off - which I might add happens on a daily basis for numerous reasons. Things like: Muddear doesn't want to take a bath or prefers to eat cookies instead of lunch, but Sharon won't let her.  Nevertheless, apparently Mrs. Flossie had had enough! Today she told Sharon... You - Are - Fired!

Flossie has spoken!

No comments: