Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update

I cannot believe it has been a little over two weeks since my last post. Partially because two weeks ago, I had not one, but two outpatient procedures. I am fine but was out of it on both days. Even though, I was able to return to work fairly quickly, I was simply exhausted the entire week following the procedures. Each night upon returning home from work, I would cook dinner then promptly go to sleep. This caused me to be unable to keep up with schoolwork and I have been playing catch-up ever since.

Muddear on the other hand has had, in my opinion, an adventurous two weeks. I just haven't had time to post all of the bizarre stories.  Ever since her days of "no responsiveness" Muddear has certainly bounced back! Just wait... in the days to come I will be sure to provide an update. 
Until then, goodnight!

No comments: