Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Caregiver's Share

The wonderful thing about caregivers is that we are giving people, if not, we would not be caregivers. For the duration of this blog, Dementia Thoughts, I have chronicled and shared my caregiving experience. As I think back over the years, I found it very inspiring when people stopped by and commented about their experiences.

I would like to open my blog each week to other caregivers. I invite you to submit a story about your caregiving experience - funny, inspiring, even sad, it does not matter. We are a community and we are here for you. Each week, I will select one story and post here on Dementia Thoughts. 

Please provide the following information:
  1. Title of Story (post)
  2. Story
  3. Your name
  4. Contact information - (email address and phone number). This information will not be posted, shared, or sold to anyone.
  5. Country where you live and State if you are comfortable with this information being posted.
  6. A picture, if applicable to the story.
Forward your story, including all of the information requested above, to dementiathoughts@yahoo.com.  I will notify you via email when your story is posted.

Thank you for sharing your caregiver stories. We grow by experience - one at a time.

Nikki

No comments: