Today is my birthday! I am very excited to be celebrating a new year. I have accomplished a lot this year and am thankful for much. Today, I would just like to take the time to remember...
- I am thankful for my husband and family.
- Thankful for my friends.
- Thankful for lasting another year as a full time caregiver.
- Maintained my caregiver blog: http://dementia-thoughts.blogspot.com/
- Opened my Etsy shop: http://tabihats.etsy.com/
- Created my new blog: http://tabihats.blogspot.com/
- Started school to obtain my MBA
- Designed humorous breakup t-shirts: http://cafepress.com/thoughtsexactly
- Started a new blog: http://myexactthoughts.blogspot.com/
- Started another new blog: http://teaescapade.wordpress.com/
I know, I am a little blog heavy. I cannot wait to see what this new year has in store for me!