Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Friday, March 28, 2008

PBS Documentary

Watch the PBS Caring for Your Parents Documentary on April 2 at 9:00 pm EST. The National Association of Social Workers (NASW) has partnered with WGBH Boston to promote a new documentary, Caring for Your Parents, which examines different family experiences caring for aging parents. The 90-minute film and 30-minute AARP panel discussion kick off local events and projects that seek to create community conversations about caregiving. For more information on the film, click http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/caringforyourparents/.

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I took care of my mom and got her up and about..I found the medicines caused mom so much trouble. It was a bit rough at times, but I am so thankful I did it. Much love to all of you.

njm said...

Being a caregiver is not easy. The experience has truly changed my life; however, I believe I am a better person for it. I'm sure you feel the same way. It is a blessing.