Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm...

This evening Mike took Muddear for another walk. While I am very thankful, and think it is pretty cute, I am starting to feel like a first class slacker! This is their second walk in less than a week.

Nevertheless, upon their return, Mike made me laugh when he recounted one of his conversations with Muddear.

"Mike, you need to slow down!"
"What's wrong Muddear?"
"You are going too fast and it's making me short of breath!"
"But Muddear, you aren't doing anything. I'm the one pushing you in the wheelchair."
"I know, but when you go too fast it makes me tired."

I am still not sure how Muddear's riding and Mike's pushing makes Muddear tired...I get confused just thinking about it!

No comments: