Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Friday, June 8, 2007

Go Get Her...

I was downstairs blogging and Muddear was in her room. After hearing Muddear calling me, I grabbed my laptop and went to check on her. As usual, MacIntosh was hot on my heels.

When I walked into Muddear's room, MacIntosh ran to sit in our favorite spot. Muddear looked at me and said, "Did you hear me calling you?"
"Yep, that's why I came upstairs."
"I told him to get you and he did."
"Who?"
"The dog.""
"Muddear, MacIntosh was downstairs eating." (Why do I try to have these logical conversations? Muddear is going to believe whatever Muddear wants to believe.)
"Maybe he was, but he came upstairs first. I told him to go get you and he did."

No comments: