Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blog Updates

For my faithful readers of Dementia Thoughts:

Check out "My Favorite Links" I have added links to three new blogs I recently discovered. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Also, if you want to go back and read a post that was created during a prior month, you now have two options to locate the post. 1. Go to the archives and visit each month; or 2. Use the new search function located right on the site. Type in a few key words and voilĂ  all posts containing the key words will appear.

Thanks for all of your support, I appreciate the knowledge that someone is learning from my experiences and laughing with me.

Happy Blogging!

No comments: