Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Friday, March 9, 2007

Name Calling...Again

Just when you think its safe to go back into the water...
I used to think that maybe if I didn't respond that eventually Muddear would stop calling me incessantly. I guess somewhere in the recesses of my sleep deprived mind that made sense. But, in reality, if I do not respond Muddear changes tactics. For about five minutes she stops calling me. It is just long enough to give me a false sense of peace, and then... Mike...? Mike...are you there? Mike...is anybody home? Mike...where is Nikki? Mike...I need to go to the bathroom. Mike...what do you have for a snack? Mike...will you fix my bed? Mike...Mike...Mike...Mike...Mike...

No comments: