Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Friday, April 4, 2008

Remembering to be Thankful


Sometimes it is nice to steal a moment of peace from a hectic day. The morning Muddear used my bedroom as a port-o-let I found myself at my wits end. It was at that moment that I looked out the window to see the sunrise. I remember thinking..."how beautiful!"


The stress of the night before began to fade as I became thankful for the dawning of a new day.

Take time today to be thankful for the simple things. The things we so often take for granted.

2 comments:

Jane Carlstrom said...

Yep. Good to capture the bright spots. You Rock! Hugs, Jane

njm said...

Good morning Jane!

It helps to put things into perspective. Have a great day!