Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Monday, March 24, 2008

Project Home




I am so behind in my posting! Last week we were on a break at school - between each class we get a one week break. I certainly needed it!

However, my darling husband decided that this week he would complete all of the projects I have been requesting that he complete around the house for the last four years! Unbelievable! I don't know what wild hair kick started him into motion, but lets just say that from Friday, March 15 through Thursday, March 20 my house was a disaster area! Thus the reason behind my failure to post. He even recruited the kids to assist. Nevertheless, check out the completed project list:
  • the carpets have been cleaned
  • the kitchen painted
  • the living room painted
  • bedroom furniture for the kids purchased
  • new exterior lighting purchased and installed
  • door hinges oiled
  • and the entire house was cleaned from top to bottom

Need I say more! By Friday, March 21st I was worn out. This likely explains why I slept most of the weekend. My posted resumed today and school resumes tomorrow. I'm glad to be back!

I've got a lot of great Muddear stories...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.