Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Muddear On Making Whipped Cream

Recently for dessert, we had Angel Food Cake, topped with fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries, and Cool Whip Whipped Topping.

Muddear was in heaven! She has the biggest sweet tooth and loves all three ingredients. After we finished our desserts, Muddear began to tell Mike and I about how she used to make homemade whipped cream...


  1. "First you milk the cow. You see I was cook all my life. When I was younger, I cooked for people who had farms.

  2. Then you put the milk in a storage jar.

  3. You let the milk cool in the jar overnight.

  4. Early in the morning, you get the jar and skim the cream off the top of the milk. Talk about good!"

Every now and then Muddear will dispense hidden nuggets of information. I really appreciate this time we have together.

No comments: