Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Monday, April 30, 2007

Theme Song

I have been approached by several people and told that Flossie needs a theme song! I was tickled pink! For those of you who were "Ally McBeal" fans from 1997 to 2002 you will understand. Think back for a moment...The Biscuit and Barry White...need I say more? Reminisce with "Ally McBeal" and click on the link below to enjoy the Biscuit's theme song; you will laugh out loud! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFxbuxOcFL8 Okay...I digress.

To date, I have received several votes for "Glamorous" by Fergie to be Flossie's official theme song. Please submit your suggestions by May 30, 2007. Just click on the Comment link below and type in your recommendation - please, no songs with offensive or vulgar language. Your recommendations will be posted on the Blog and the final song selected will have a video link.

I can't wait to hear from you.

5 comments:

kendall said...

Although that YouTube video was pretty hilarious, my vote goes to "Glamorous" :)

Anonymous said...

Glamorous all the way!

Anonymous said...

Nikki, I am still considering what theme song best fits Flossie. Yes, it does sound as if her name is mentioned in "Glamorous"; however, I am not yet sold on the idea that this is a fitting theme song our dear Flossie. I am going to give it more thought and let you know my final decision at a later date.

Anonymous said...

Ok. I warned you that I am not up to date on current music. Here are a couple suggestions that I feel fits Flossie's personality:

1. Karma Camelion (Boy George) - You've told me that Flossie is a chameleon. So far, I've only seen the sweet side. However, I really wouldn't want to be forced to listen to this song each time I logged on to read your blog.

2. She Crafty (Beastie Boys) - Flossie is a master of deception. She's great at hiding things from you, Nikki!

3. It's Going Down (Yung Joc) - this is for when Flossie is in her fussin and fighting stage. Meet her in the room, it's going down! Anywhere you meet her, guaranteed it's going down!

That is all for now. If I think of more, I will let you know.

Elle said...

Finally got my Google Account - I'm so excited about the theme song. Aretha Franklin's RESPECT should be Flossie's theme song. Thank you so much for the kind comments you've made to my blog recently - it's great having friends like you.