Tips For Caregiver's

People with Alzheimer's disease frequently become more disoriented after dark or when waking. Leaving a night-light on in the bedroom may be helpful.

~WebMd

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Do Overs...

Today has been a great day for Muddear. No fussin', fightin', arguing or complaining! The gods have shown mercy on me. Not only has she been in a good mood, she has been eating all day long. And you know, when it comes to Muddear, eating and a good mood equals an oxymoron. To top the day off, it is warm outside and the sun is even shining. I was able to clean my house and go for a walk.

I know my life probably sounds pathetic, but when you compare today to a typical day in the life of Flossie...I simply couldn't ask for more! Except a repeat of the same tomorrow - can I get a do-over?

No comments: